Information for Applicants
To apply, please send the following information to Lawrence J. Hirsch, MD (please indicate Citizenship/Visa status).
- Personal statement: 1-2 pages outlining your reasons for applying, career goals, and strengths you will bring to the program.
- Three letters of reference: please provide names of the referees, and arrange for the letters of recommendation to be forwarded directly to the epilepsy center director, by mail or email.
- A passport style photo of yourself.
- Please indicate within the text of the email which fellowship you are applying for; Epilepsy/EEG Fellowship (2 years) or ICU-EEG Fellowship (1 year), or Other.
- Applicants should be neurology board eligible.
- Applicants will be contacted by the end of January if they are invited to interview.
- Application deadine is January 1, 2015.
All materials should be sent to:
Lawrence J. Hirsch, MD
Professor of Neurology
Co-Director, Comprehensive Epilepsy Center
Department of Neurology
Yale School of Medicine
P.O. Box 208018
15 York Street
New Haven, CT 06520-8018